What does MGI offer?
MGI specializes in providing their professional services for Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Dental Offices, and Veterinarian
Clinics. MGI services include, but are not limited to, medical gas installations, and backflow installation/testing/certification.
Hospitals and Nursing Home Services
- MGI can handle all of your medical
gas piping installations which include zone valves, alarms, ceiling, wall, and retractable outlet stations. We also install
vacuum pumps, compressors, and manifolds.
- MGI has the professional
experience and tools to handle your entire medical gas needs with minimal down time. MGI has access to the best equipment
in the industry.
- MGI knows the importance of patient care
as well as infection control issues when installing medical gas, therefore, you can be assured that the work being preformed
will be at the highest quality.
- MGI has all work preformed
inspected by a State Licensed Inspector. All necessary documents will be provided to the client following inspection.
Dental Office Services
- MGI installs Oxygen, Nitrous Oxide, and Scavenger with
little or no sheetrock removal. In most cases, medical gas can be installed within a few days.
- MGI can install your alarms, vacuum pump, compressed air, piping, and pump equipment. MGI has access to the best
equipment in the industry.
- MGI has all work preformed inspected
by a State Licensed Inspector. All necessary documents will be provided to the client following inspection.
Veterinarian Clinic Services
- MGI can install all of your medical gas needs.
- MGI can assist with down time and wall demolition by surface mounting or ceiling
mounting your piping and or outlet stations.
- MGI installs
alarms, oxygen manifolds, air compressors, and vacuum pumps.